Nussbaum Dedicated GE – Louisville
Nussbaum is hiring CDL-A dedicated drivers for a GE account in Louisville, KY! You’ll get home on the weekends, and often once or twice during the week. Earn $1,475 minimum per week and enjoy full benefits. We’re also offering a $5,000 transition bonus to help you settle in. See below for details:
- Home on the weekends, and likely 1-2 times during the week
- $5,000 transition bonus for experienced drivers
- $1,500 after 1 week and 3 months, $2,000 after 6 months
- On average, drivers on this run earn $1,525 per week
- It is not unusual for a driver to earn $1,600 – $1,800 on a given week
- $1,475 weekly minimum guarantee – just the minimum. With a commitment to hard work and efficiency, you can and should earn more!
- $0.65 per mile starting rate
- Opportunity to increase pay with bonuses!
- $75 paid for loading/unloading
- 15% driver touch freight
- GE deliveries involve night/early-am driving
- Most loads are ready at 13:00 or 17:00, so you should be able to drive a few hours that evening before your 10-hour break (may even arrive at the receiver and spend the night onsite.)
- Some loads will require early-am leave out (midnight – 04:00)
- Ask your recruiter for full details
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Fridge, inverter, double-bunk, battery-powered APU
- Secure parking location (fencing & guard)
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Rider program & pet policy
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Paid Parking – All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed
- Paid Orientation – earn $150/day, plus we cover transportation, private hotel room, and on-duty meals.
We’re different and we like that. Our drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 75 years, we’ve been building solid relationships with people and we owe our success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We’ve been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks.
- Minimum age – 21
- Valid CDL-A
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Meets all Nussbaum safety requirements